Quotes and sayings ? Cute,Sad,Lyrics,etc?

Yes . I need a lot for a website I'm making (:

Give me some ? It would really help <3

I prefer lyrics more . Please make em short (:

• Jo W
    Best Answer

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.” - Winnie the Pooh

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.” - Winnie the Pooh

“It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.” - Agatha Christie

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” - A. A. Milne

“Tell me I'm clever, Tell me I'm kind, Tell me I'm talented, Tell me I'm cute, Tell me I'm sensitive, Graceful and wise, Tell me I'm perfect-- But tell me the truth.” - Shel Silverstein

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"” - Winnie the Pooh

“Silence is exhilarating at first - as noise is - but there is a sweetness to silence outlasting exhilaration, akin to the sweetness of listening and the velvet of sleep.” - Edward Hoagland

“The Puritan through Life's sweet garden goes To pluck the thorn and cast away the rose” - Kenneth Hare

“What sweetness is left in life, if you take away friendship? Robbing life of friendship is like robbing the world of the sun. A true friend is more to be esteemed than kinsfolk.” - Marcus Tullius Cicero

“How sad and bad and mad it was - / But then, how it was sweet!” - Robert Browning

“Music do I hear?

Ha, ha! keep time: how sour sweet music is,

When time is broke and no proportion kept!

So is it in the music of men's lives.” - William Shakespeare

“Goodness comes out of people who bask in the sun, as it does out of a sweet apple roasted before the fire” - Charles Dudley Warner

“Kittens are wide-eyed, soft and sweet. With needles in their jaws and feet” - Pam Brown

“As we become purer channels for God's light, we develop an appetite for the sweetness that is possible in this world. A miracle worker is not geared toward fighting the world that is, but toward creating the world that could be.” - Marianne Williamson

“A merry heart goes all the day, Your sad tires in a mile - a” - William Shakespeare

“Sadness usually results from one of the following causes either when a man does not succeed, or is ashamed of his success” - Seneca

“I had rather have a fool to make me merry than experience to make me sad” - William Shakespeare

“Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death.” - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

“Sadness and gladness succeed each other” - Proverb

“We never taste happiness in perfection, our most fortunate successes are mixed with sadness.” - Pierre Corneille

“I too have known joy and sadness, and, on the whole, I prefer joy” - Ashleigh Brilliant

“Change is certain. Peace is followed by disturbances; departure of evil men by their return. Such recurrences should not constitute occasions for sadness but realities for awareness, so that one may be happy in the interim.” - Percy Bysshe Shelley

In life or in death

Through joy or regret

And all of the secret things you have done

No matter what comes, my friend

Nothing can keep you from the love of God

Source(s): Rise Up by Third Day

Sometimes you're the statue, sometimes you're the pigeon.

You find your faith has been lost and shaken

You take back what's been taken

Love is unstoppable

Reform is just the thing for angels.