Someone who knows Hollister clothes really well? (I'm talking about dresses?)?

Ok, so my aunts baby shower is this Saturday and i bought a dress a while back for her party. Idk if you guess know what im talking about.... Its light gray at the top (its kinda like a tank top) and has a gray bow on one of the straps. At the bottom its poofy and it has pink/coral-ish and white stripes. You know... show more Ok, so my aunts baby shower is this Saturday and i bought a dress a while back for her party. Idk if you guess know what im talking about.... Its light gray at the top (its kinda like a tank top) and has a gray bow on one of the straps. At the bottom its poofy and it has pink/coral-ish and white stripes. You know what im talking about??? :D Its short (like all the dresses at Hollister) and its gonna be kinda chilly on Saturday. The party is indoors, but i would still like to know what color Tights, sweater and shoes would match with this dress? Should i even wear tights?
Please answer if you know what im talking about, or even if you can kinda imagine the dress.