Someone who knows Hollister clothes really well? (I'm talking about dresses?)?

Ok, so my aunts baby shower is this Saturday and i bought a dress a while back for her party. Idk if you guess know what im talking about.... Its light gray at the top (its kinda like a tank top) and has a gray bow on one of the straps. At the bottom its poofy and it has pink/coral-ish and white stripes. You know what im talking about??? :D Its short (like all the dresses at Hollister) and its gonna be kinda chilly on Saturday. The party is indoors, but i would still like to know what color Tights, sweater and shoes would match with this dress? Should i even wear tights?

Please answer if you know what im talking about, or even if you can kinda imagine the dress.

Favorite Answer

ik the dress... its cute haha and i would grey tights/leggings (its a short dress + its cold go with something under it haha) um white or pink sweater either works and probably some flats or nice-ish shoes they dont have to be a certain color but white would work :) hope that helps, good luck!

i'm no longer asserting i'm particularly prosperous (my salary is low adequate to no longer be stricken via Obama's tax reform, permit's positioned it that way), yet my kin has money, and that i consider what you're asserting. relatively stylish outfits does not incorporate products with variety names emblazoned for the duration of them in ambitious letters, or extensive emblems stamped on the front. And that is not dated like the outfits from the mall shops that attempt to stick to the maximum modern developments. Many prosperous human beings particularly forgo the shops altogether and characteristic their outfits adapted for them. i be attentive to that my father and mother the two have many products that are bespoke and subsequently no longer even obtainable at any keep. And while i grow to be a baby, I in no way owned something that had an evident brandname on it, different than for the occasional Polo pony right here and there. The outfits from those shops you have stated is cheesy and the individuals who positioned on it do no longer understand that they are getting used as strolling commercials for those places. that is particularly kinda unhappy!

no tights, just leggings

gray or pink or blue sweater on top, (knitted)

and flats