Content Encoding Error?

So, I was using the internet, facebook, deviantART, etc. And I clicked a link and "conten Encoding Error" came up and the message under it said "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression." It was working before and it suddenly... show more So, I was using the internet, facebook, deviantART, etc. And I clicked a link and "conten Encoding Error" came up and the message under it said "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression." It was working before and it suddenly stopped! And I tried restarting my computer, my router, and tried Internet Explorer (I use Firefox) but I can't get to certain site. Only some sites like Google, AOL.com, and Yahoo work. Anyone know what I should do?
Update: For all of you who are asking, I am a comcast costumer and I'm in New Jersey.