Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 9 years ago

Brides to be -- Who is getting married this weekend?

I'm getting married TOMORROW and I am so excited.

Just wondering how many other brides to be are getting married this weekend. Even those getting married next weekend can be included in this. Oh hell, October brides, show yourselves!

Congrats to all those getting married. I wish you all a wonderful wedding day.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am getting married next Saturday, woohoo!

Congrats and have fun! Savor every moment! :)

• 9 years ago

LOL Congrats of course...doesn't seem that there are many of you october 2010 brides here right now! I am a october 2011 bride myself...9/10/11 I cannot wait for the day since the planning is soo darn tedious.

• 9 years ago

Congrats, you must be super organised, I had a very busy night, the night before I got married, lots of appointments and things I wanted to get done so I could relax on the actual day. It does fly so make sure you get to spend some quality time with your new husband throughout the day. Enjoy!

• 9 years ago

I wish you all the best for your special day :)

And I can't say I'm getting married this weekend. Or the next. Or not for a few years at least hahaha.

EDIT: Despite the fact you're not technically "KK" anymore, you'll always still be KK to me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kelly
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Congratulations, KK! I'm very happy for you, and I hope you have an amazing day tomorrow:D

I will be getting married... not this weekend. Maybe the next, though.

• 9 years ago

Congratulations!! I'm getting married next October, lol.

• Unkurg
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Congratulations, KK! *In lieu of a champagne glass, Unkurg tips his coffee cup in salute*

My wife was a June bride 17 years ago.

• 9 years ago

Congratulations!!! :) I'll be getting married in about 12 weekends from now though. :)

• WOW! Congratulations and have a GREAT time!

Yes, I got to this question looking on Billet's profile, lol. Just if you're wondering >;)

• 9 years ago

Congrats KK!

You old Feisty One, LOL!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.