Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 9 years ago

Brides to be -- Who is getting married this weekend?

I'm getting married TOMORROW and I am so excited.

Just wondering how many other brides to be are getting married this weekend. Even those getting married next weekend can be included in this. Oh hell, October brides, show yourselves!

Congrats to all those getting married. I wish you all a wonderful wedding day.

Favorite Answer

I am getting married next Saturday, woohoo!

Congrats and have fun! Savor every moment! :)

LOL Congrats of course...doesn't seem that there are many of you october 2010 brides here right now! I am a october 2011 bride myself...9/10/11 I cannot wait for the day since the planning is soo darn tedious.

Congrats, you must be super organised, I had a very busy night, the night before I got married, lots of appointments and things I wanted to get done so I could relax on the actual day. It does fly so make sure you get to spend some quality time with your new husband throughout the day. Enjoy!

I wish you all the best for your special day :)

And I can't say I'm getting married this weekend. Or the next. Or not for a few years at least hahaha.

EDIT: Despite the fact you're not technically "KK" anymore, you'll always still be KK to me.

• Kelly

Congratulations, KK! I'm very happy for you, and I hope you have an amazing day tomorrow:D

I will be getting married... not this weekend. Maybe the next, though.

Congratulations!! I'm getting married next October, lol.

• Unkurg

Congratulations, KK! *In lieu of a champagne glass, Unkurg tips his coffee cup in salute*

My wife was a June bride 17 years ago.

Congratulations!!! :) I'll be getting married in about 12 weekends from now though. :)

• WOW! Congratulations and have a GREAT time!

Yes, I got to this question looking on Billet's profile, lol. Just if you're wondering >;)

Congrats KK!

You old Feisty One, LOL!