How may I file an IG complaint from the Army Reserve?

What I've seen so far seems a little vague. How do I do this?

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    There should be a number posted at your unit to the local IG in your area. But before they take your case up, they will have expected you to exhaust all options for conflict/dispute resolution through your chain of command. If you haven't done that yet, then do it now because the IG will want to know the efforts you've taken and the outcome of those efforts.

  • 4 years ago

    Army Reserve Ig

  • 1 decade ago

    Before you go to the IG you need to go through the chain of command. The only exception is if you feel there is wide spread fraud, deception or malfeasance that permeates all levels of command. Or, if you fear for your physical safety for the disclosure you are about to make. The IG is not there for petty bitches but for real problems. Opening a case with the IG is a last resort. But, it is up to you. You know what the ramifications may be.

  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    Usually IG complaints are made in person and you do not have to go through a chain of command. You just walk into his/her office and file a complaint!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.