What kind of Art-related jobs can I look into or get without a Art degree?

I just need to know what kind of jobs prospects are out there for someone like myself who has majored in Art or has no art degree but strong artistic skills! I have been a bit apprehensive of what to do as a career in Art! I enjoy drawing or painting a person(model), an attractive objects or a place! I not so... show more I just need to know what kind of jobs prospects are out there for someone like myself who has majored in Art or has no art degree but strong artistic skills! I have been a bit apprehensive of what to do as a career in Art! I enjoy drawing or painting a person(model), an attractive objects or a place!
I not so sure if I want to teach or how I may want to work with it as a job or career! My other interest is cultural issues with people or psychology. I only hold a AA degree. I'm one who is uncertain as to what jobs (career) would have nice pay without experience! I'm NOT wealthy! I need something that would match with what my talent and skills are! I am more reserve about what I do. I'm unemployment and currently putting in applications online to department stores! Please Feel Free To Offer ME SOME HELPFUL ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD LOOK INTO! I DO NOT know about school right now. ANY SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS WOULD BE NICE! Thank you for your time.
Update: I'm Not sure about Art therapy. I would like to submit some of my pieces (work) to a Fine Art website like Deviantart. I would like a little more advice or information on how I can submit artwork to a Fine Art website and what kind of Art-related jobs I could apply for without the Art degree that have good pay... show more I'm Not sure about Art therapy. I would like to submit some of my pieces (work) to a Fine Art website like Deviantart. I would like a little more advice or information on how I can submit artwork to a Fine Art website and what kind of Art-related jobs I could apply for without the Art degree that have good pay benefits!
1 answer 1