7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They didn't renew her contract.

Source(s): Wikipedia
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Criminal Record Search Database : http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?VNVx
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The BAU Chief, Strauss forces JJ to take a position which would be a promotion for her at the Pentagon. The character was written off the show reportedly due to budget cuts.

• 9 years ago

because the blond hair old lady was offering her to go to the higher step but she didn't want to go cuz she wanted to be with her teem. but the lady made her go just so that it can make the old lady look good.

suck cuz it was jj's decision if she wanted to go.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

i do no longer think of its been introduced yet... i could think of they had attempt and run it out til the season finale inspite of the incontrovertible fact that in the event that they'd (except the actress is pregnant in actual life that's extremely achievable.) i'm particular her going into exertions would be written right into a storyline, inspite of the incontrovertible fact that. and that they have already presented her "replace"...

• 9 years ago

CBS let her go supposedly because of financial cutbacks. Sucks IMO. the show isn't the same without her.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

she had a baby

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.