Can I make mobile apps using Flash?

So I've been thinking about maybe trying to make some apps for various mobile platforms, and I figure Flash is probably one of the easier ones to go about doing that. I'm primarily looking at trying to make it for the iOS right now, and I read that Adobe allows for development using CS5 Flash, but I also read that Apple doesn't allow that. So I've been getting some mixed information about whether or not it's allowed or not. So what I'm wondering is..

1) Can I make stuff for iPhones and stuff using Flash?

2) If not, whats a good alternative?

2) Also do I have to sign up for the Developer's Program for Apple?

I'm using Windows by the way.

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Apple recently announced that they will allow 3rd party programs to develop iphone apps.

Adobe flash can be used to develop iphone apps. though you will have to wait for them to continue its development since they paused when apple blocked 3rd party.

You can use adobe flash to develop AIR applications that run on the android and probably blackberry playmate in the future.

Theres a book on amazon to develop iphone apps using html and javascript.

though whatever technology you use to develop iphone apps you will have to pay for the apple developer package to put stuff up on the appstore

The Samsung Intercept has Android 2.1 OS. Therefore, it can use all Android apps that dp not require the newest 2.2 OS -aka, most of the apps on the market it can use. I have not tried the SSH and VNC apps, but they should work as long as they fit the above requirement.

FLASH is UNIVERSAL BECAUSE THAT WILL WORK WITH VC INTERNET BROWSERS.

YOU CAN MAKE AN APPLICATION TO BE OPENED IN A WEB BROWSER AND Offiline BEING INSTALLED IN OWN MOBILE.

WHAT CAN YOU DO IF THE TREND WORLD WALKS TO THE INTERNET OR LOCAL NETWORKS INTRANET