Will Jeff Hardy sign a contract extension with TNA?

Jeff Hardy sign a contract with TNA in January 2010. That contract may or may not be ending in the next few months. Will he sign a contract extension with TNA?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jeff Hardy will stay in Tna Wrestling for a while. He likes working for Tna and he

likes working for his new boss Dixie Carter he feels better in Tna Wrestling and

he doesn't get burnt out due to all of the busy travel schedule he would have to

do in World Wrestling Entertainment. He does have his Legal Troubles that he

has to deal with lets not forget and we don't know what's going to happen if he

does have the best lawyer attorney money can buy well then he will then get a

small punishment, maybe a huge fine and community service in North Carolina

they do have very strict laws for the crimes he's been brought up on charges for.

We will see what happens for now major changes are coming in Tna Wrestling

Nash retired, Sting is going to leave and Team 3D has retired from wrestling too.

• 1 decade ago

Right now Jeff hardy is in the centrestage of controversy in TNA. And Since TNA has finally done something which will "Change TNA for ever", I expect this angle to run for atleast 6 months. So when Jeff Hardy's contract expires, he will most likely be either the TNA World Heavyweight Champion or the No 1 Contender. So he'll probably sign a new contract for 1 more year.

Or if TNA does the smart thing and Hogan and Jarret screw Hardy and make Anderson the poster boy of their stable and champion (WHICH THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE), then hardy will probably leave TNA next year.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Jeff Hardy Sign

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

This is Jeff Hardy we're talking about, and you're asking about long term plans?

Jeff Hardy doesn't know what he's going to be doing in a months time.

Even being cleared off all drug elegations against him, if Jeff wakes up one day and decides he doesn't want to show up, he won't show up.

I'm a huge Jeff Hardy fan, but I ain't going to pretent I don't know who he is.

The WWE will not releaase Matt Hardy, Matt has twitted that he has asked the right people and they declined. Matt even tried causing trouble over seas with regards to the WWE hoping he'll be releaed that way, that's still pending, but according to Matt, everyone bought into it except for Christian.

If Matt joins TNA then there will be a bigger chance that Jeff will stay put, but honestly, with Jeff?

There's no telling what he's going to do be doing next year... even he don't know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They have given him the title belt. This signals to me that they have long term plans for him and think highly of him. It would make no sense for him to be TNA World Champion and then just disappear a few months later. Once you become Champion, you instantly become relevant and if he just disappears from TNA, people will wonder where he is.

• 5 years ago

Jeff Hardy has no where else to go since WWE doesn't want him.

• Don
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Probably, if you believe the stuff Matt Hardy says.

• 1 decade ago

after he won the world champ at tna, i think he will stay with tna

• 1 decade ago

What's the point in giving him the belt if he is not going to stay?

• Spurs
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Maybe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.