How do I report Attorney from Africa to police?





Dearist one

I am Barrister Lawrince (SAN), An Attorney at Law and Senior Advocate of

benin,. I am the personal Attorney to Mr. Lake willam, Whom I believed he

must be a National of your country, who used to work with (DEPARTMENT OF

PETROLEUM RESOURCES IN BENIN),Here in after shall be referred to as my

Client. On the 21st of April 2006, my client, his wife and their three

Children were involved in a fatal car Accident along Sagamu Express Road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then Ihave made several inquires to your Embassy to locate anyof my

clients extended Relatives this has also provedunsuccessful. After these

several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the

Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have

contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind

by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the

bank where these huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, [The union Bank of cotonuo benin], where the deceased had an

account valued at about (US$25m]Twenty five Million United States Dollars.

Has issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the Account

confiscated within the next 21 working days. Since I have been

unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your

consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased and the proceeds

of this account valued at (US$25m)Twenty five Million United States. Can

bepaid to you and then you and me can share the money, all necessary legal

documents will be in place that can be usedto back up any claim we may

make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this

deal through. Guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate

arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please do get in touch with me through myprivate email

[ for security reasons , oral discussions, Once

I have your consent and trust, then we can proceed immediately.

Anticipating your urgent response.


Lawrince Chiugo

Please report this email to authorities

6 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can't do anything about these except to delete them.

    I got fed up & reported them to my states attorney generals office. They replied to just delete them.

    Whatever you do, NEVER be stupid enough to send them money...

    • Login to reply the answers
  • owsley
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

    particular sounds like a scam to me. You gotta ask your self why this soldier could digital mail an entire stranger with this quandary of his. so a approaches because of the fact it quite is frightened, do exactly no longer answer. you may desire to tell your digital mail service and probably touch the criminal expert Generals place of paintings on your state and seek for for suggestion on alerting others.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • You don't.

    Millions of these go out every day.

    They are sent by Nigerian scam artists that sit in internet cafes all day, using several different types.

    Commonly referred to as '419 scams' named after the section of Nigerian law which covers this type of fraud-

    Just report it as spam to and delete it.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Jay
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    Everyone who has an email address has gotten hundreds of these. They are called "Nigerian emails". Delete them and move on.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

    He is not a real attorney, man. It's just a fake e-mail from Africa.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

    Tell him to cut the crap and send the money

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.