Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you still pee in the bathtub shower or pool?

why? if you do

Favorite Answer

my pee is sterile♥

Peeing while taking a bath is not right, because you're sitting there in your own pee while trying to clean yourself. That's going to work out great, huh?...

Peeing in the pool is wrong too... I don't think you'd want people to swim in your pee, much less swimming in some one else's pee.

Peeing in the shower is ok, because it drains right out. It doesn't stay so you don't have to worry about it... Just wash your feet if it touches them...

BUT WHEN YOU HAVE TO GO, YOU HAVE TO GO...SO GO :)

• Clare!

Yes. And because it's so tempting after doing it for so many years!

I get into a pool, then I piss right away. Or when I'm in the shower, I always squat then piss like I always do.

No. I'm at that age where I just get out the pool/tub/shower.

bathtub no but i ALWAYS pee in an pool or river or sea. once i even puked in a pool XD

• ?

Yes and before I get out I go in a secluded corner of the pool and take a huge crap :) Just trying to make things more interesting for people ;)

only shower.... bathtub and pool is gross bc i dont really want that on my body haha

• MJ

i will in the shower if i have to go but i don't like wait so i can pee in the shower

yes, because it's convenient

yes everyday........... why? u have to try it to find the answer