my friends ditched my surprise party...need sarcasm help!?

my best friend had planned a surprise party for me on my bday and one by one all my other friends cancelled...so it was only him and one more friend...my best friend was disappointed but told me i now who my true friends are..none of them even wished me happy bday. this was day before!

and yest one of them calls me to invite me over to dinner...i said ok but never planned to go and thought i wont receive calls when they call! but guess what they didnt even bother!

i will bump into them today and i know for sure they'll ask me why i didnt come! so give me a nice sarcastic reply!! something thats diplomatic yet hits below the belt! (im bad with sarcasm therfore i need help)

thanks!

Favorite Answer

Say "Ohhh I thought you were joking... like when I was joking about my birthday, |31tc|-|"

Or make him/her feel jealous. "Oh I was hanging out with some old friends for my Birthday, it was a little late, but at least they said happs."

Oh I was just busy celebrating an important milestone of my life... Didn't tell you about it over the phone because I had forgotten myself about it just like everyone else. Thankfully my friends remembered.

Say Oh, You appear to be surprised that I didn't come, didn't think it would matter.

I didn't think that invitations meant anything to you.