who should i sit week 6, brandon lloyd, calvin johnson, reggie wayne, or donald driver?

I am leaning towards brandon lloyd or donald driver

Favorite Answer

Driver, because Rodgers is probably gonna be out.

The case could be made for benching any one of them... except for Wayne. He plays unless something goes drastically wrong between now and Sunday.

Megatron could miss the game against the Giants entirely, and if he plays, he could be limited.

Driver could be completely forgotten in the offensive gameplan if Rodgers isn't cleared to be his QB.

Lloyd goes against the Jets.

I say bench Megatron for now, but don't make that a permanent decision unless/until it's known whether or not he'll miss the game. If Megatron can play against the Giants, check on Rodgers' progress in recovering from his concussion before making a decision on Driver. If, after completing your injury research, you're certain that both Megatron and Rodgers will play this week, bench Lloyd because of the matchup.

• satbar

I even have Calvin Johnson on my team and if I have been offered this commerce, i'd say no. Chris Johnson isn't the place he must be suited now. i do no longer make trades in step with skill or hopes in step with hazard he gets it at the same time finally. Calvin Johnson is STUD now and could continually be STUD except he tears an acl or something like that. in case you pull the set off, you're dropping out. Reggie Wayne, are u kiddng me? Wayne is great yet Colts are a large number. No qb and no working sport. i will seek the waiver twine and discover countless recievers that i'd play previously I performed Reggie Wayne. you're high-quality on the working decrease back place! enable Calvin Johnson carry you!!!!!!!!!

Driver

Lloyd, cause they are facing the jets. Most likely that there will be a lot of interceptions, instead of yards.