Help me with a discussion about physician assisted suicide?

I have to lead a discussion on the morality of physician assisted suicide. like is it morally okay or is it morally wrong. i've already got a pretty long plan of ideas but i need a few more questions in case my conversation goes dead. it has two last at least an hour. it'd be nice to have some... show more I have to lead a discussion on the morality of physician assisted suicide.
like is it morally okay or is it morally wrong.

i've already got a pretty long plan of ideas but i need a few more questions in case my conversation goes dead. it has two last at least an hour.

it'd be nice to have some questions from people with different stand points than those of catholics (which is what the paper i read on it was written for, catholics)

if anyone could give me a few extra tips/questions i could use in my discussion, i'd be very grateful! thanks!