Who is Christopher Reeves and why does Eminem talk about him a lot?

who is christopher reeves and why does Eminem always mention him?

name all the songs Christopher Reeves is mentioned in by Eminem

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Christopher Reeve was a famous actor who became a quadriplegic after a horse accident. He was confined to a wheelchair and required help to breathe for the rest of his life. Because of this accident, he took up the cause to try and find someway to help people with disabilities like him. He died in 2004. Eminem enjoys making fun of people who can't fight back, like how he makes fun of Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson's. Christopher Reeve as a dead cripple was just a perfect target for him, I guess. There's no need for him to mention him, either he gets some satisfaction out of making fun of them or he's running out of ideas for lyrics and falls back to him.

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who is Christopher Reeves and why does Eminem talk about him a lot?

who is christopher reeves and why does Eminem always mention him?

name all the songs Christopher Reeves is mentioned in by Eminem

Source(s): christopher reeves eminem talk lot: https://tinyurl.im/MwV5V
  • 6 years ago

Ok. First off get your facts straight. Eminem targets christopher reeves due to the word "superman". Christopher reeves got mad that eminem called himself superman and wore a superhero costume. He said em is not a superhero will never be one and is a negative influence portraying himself as superman. Eminem came back at reeves in his songs. To show reeves he isnt superman either cuz look at where he is. Em defended himself saying Superman is a word and reeves was being uptight about it. Thats why em still disses reeves. I dont blame him. You want to start something. Em will keep it going to embarass them more then they embarass themselves. He likes to mess with your head. Until your dead and doesnt stop. Lol everything he did or said has a reason look it up yourself and see.

Source(s): Actually doing research instead of assuming
  • 1 decade ago

Christopher Reeves , isnt that the guy who used to play Superman?

Im not sure why Eminem mentions him

I would prefer not to name the songs because their are more than lets say 4.

I am pretty sure he referred to that guy in Relapse & Recovery

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Christopher Reeves was the dude that used to play superman.

Eminem sh*ts on him in approximately all of his songs.

Just for fun I guess.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eminem likes talking **** to dead people that had disabilities.

Christopher Reeves played Superman for a while.

• 1 decade ago

Christopher Reeves is the actor that played superman who was crippled when he fell off of a horse and later died . Eminem talks about him because he always talks about people who wont be a threat to him. This is why he attacks boy bands , pop singers etc. Im not even an eminem hater but that shits corny imo.

• Navlet
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/iqWjl

He's an easy target, Republicans get offended by it.

• 1 decade ago

Well i saw this interivew and he said that he only does it cause it kinda rhymes with the stuff his rapping... and also said that he would of like to be superman

• 1 decade ago

cos he can do whatever the f**k he wants and knows nobody will call him out cos he'll destroy them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.