Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

What movies would you like to see a sequel to before the cast dies?

Id personally love to see the Griswalds in Asia. Im surprised that after 16 years they havent yet done it.

(there has been talk of a new Vacation movie however, where Rusty played by Anthony Michael Hall again has grown up and is married and decides to take his family and the parents back to Wally World).

Id love to see Chevy Chase and Dan Akroyd work together again maybe in a new modern Spies Like Us sequel.

Maybe a new movie (not sequel) with the same cast of "Space Cowboys" they worked good at their age on it.

• Donny
    Favorite Answer

No Country for Old Men

"What movies would you like to see a sequel to before the cast dies?"

Conan of Aquilonia - This sequel to 'Conan the Barbarian' and 'Conan the Destroyer' has the 60-year old King Conan pitted against his arch-foe, black magician Thoth-Amon of Stygia. Based on the book by Sprague de Camp and Lyn Carter. Arnie can reprise his role (being about the right age). The only problem with this is that no characters from the earlier movies appear in the book. Mind you, that's nothing a good writer couldn't fix, and Grace Jones, Tracy Walter, Olivia D'Abo, etc. are still around. Too bad Mako has kicked the bucket, so we can't include him.

First - Props to the person that suggested the Conan sequel. I really, really hope the re-launch with Jason Mamoa as Conan does the series justice, but I can't see anyone as Conan besides Arnold. It's a shame that instead of Conan the Conqueror they ended up making Red Sonja with Arnold as "Kalidor" ... decent movie but kinda lame.

This will probably not be well received but, in all honesty, I would like to see Ridley Scott, Russell Crowe and company do a sequel to their new version of Robin Hood. I really enjoyed that movie (as I enjoyed Gladiator and Kingdom of Heaven before it) I know it wasn't a box office success and audiences bitched and moaned about it not being a traditional Robin Hood story (and, honestly, it would have been a better film had they not done multiple script re-writes prior to and during production) but the way they established the characters' backgrounds would lend itself so well to an amazing sequel. Hopefully completed before the cast are all too old (almost there anyway) to attempt it.

I always thought Galaxy Quest was a cute movie and could have stood a sequel.

I'd like to see the cast of Star Trek: Next Generation get back together one last time and go back in time to undo the mess that J.J. Abrams made of their universe...!

Clint Eastwood is retired, but always thought it would be interesting to see his character from The Good, The Bad and the Ugly as an old man, circa 1910.

Speaking of westerns, whatever happened to the sequel to Silverado...? Again, all the characters have significantly "matured."

And then of course, wasn't there supposed to be a sequel to Independence Day?

Gremlins

the last starfighter

wargames

die hard

ET

Goonies

pretty woman

true lies

starman

top gun

master and commander: the far side of the world

the chronicles of riddick

the sixth sense

back to the future

history of the world part I

smokey and the bandit

the dukes of hazzard

close encounters of the third kind

sneakers

to sir with love (the actually was one, but they need another one)

charlie and the chocolate factory

national treasure

indiana jones

the assassin

i robot

blade runner

the fifth element

Source(s): ,,,^..^,,,
  • A sequel or a prequel to The Departed... I mean, what was Dignan's gig? What was he so pissed off about? And why did Uncle Jackie die? I mean, if he was such a great guy and everybody loved him, how did he end up dead? And most important, why was Costigan's dad a straight shooter? A prequel will answer all these questions nicely and then I can sleep at night.

Hmm I'd like to see a sequel to Cruel World, and Elektra. I really enjoyed both of those movies and at the end it sorta leaves you wanting more so I would really like that haha XD

A Walk In the Clouds(though one actor in this film, Anthony Quinn, has died)

I'd also like to see what Bill and Ted are up to now

Scarface 2

Goonies 2

I'd like a GOOD Godfather IV