If my boyfriend is dressing as Hunter S. Thompson who should I be to go with it?

My boyfriend is dressing as Hunter S. Thompson, specifically from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I want to go as a pair, Who should I dress as?

Best Answer

You could be the chick Christina Ricci played, the little hippie girl? Or maybe be another writer like Dorothy Parker. All I can think of, have fun!

Well it just happens my girlfriend and i are going to a party im going as the great Hunter S and she is goin to be a Las Vegas showgirl .. i think its great cuz she can dress up sexxi and we can tie in a Las Vegas theme? Good luck! - Nicky Vegas

Source(s): Just type up Las Vegas showgirl costumes ,buy 1, build off the headress with the one you bought with some huge feathers from like Micheals or joann fabrics...

His friend in the movie... The Sammohan guy. Too weird 2 live 2 rare to die.

Just because your boyfriend is going as someone in particular doesn't mean you have to compliment his choice, you know?

a spleef

lady gaga