If my boyfriend is dressing as Hunter S. Thompson who should I be to go with it?

My boyfriend is dressing as Hunter S. Thompson, specifically from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I want to go as a pair, Who should I dress as?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

You could be the chick Christina Ricci played, the little hippie girl? Or maybe be another writer like Dorothy Parker. All I can think of, have fun!

• 9 years ago

Well it just happens my girlfriend and i are going to a party im going as the great Hunter S and she is goin to be a Las Vegas showgirl .. i think its great cuz she can dress up sexxi and we can tie in a Las Vegas theme? Good luck! - Nicky Vegas

Source(s): Just type up Las Vegas showgirl costumes ,buy 1, build off the headress with the one you bought with some huge feathers from like Micheals or joann fabrics...
  • 9 years ago

His friend in the movie... The Sammohan guy. Too weird 2 live 2 rare to die.

• 9 years ago

Just because your boyfriend is going as someone in particular doesn't mean you have to compliment his choice, you know?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

a spleef

• 9 years ago

lady gaga

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.