Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who won last nights game 'Mexico or Venezuela'?

didnt get to watch the game last night cus i was to busy can somoene tell me who won the game!!((x

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Venezuela and Mexico tied. But how the game was i would rather of had Venezuela won. I mean they did deserve it. If they score 2 freekicks on wilermo than they should have won. Cause after all wilermo is the best portero in CONCACAF. xD man.. They should put better gk like Orozco, Michel, Talavera, or JJ Corona as Starters...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2-2

• 1 decade ago

2-2

Both of Venezuela's goals were free kicks, and Chicharito and Gio scored the goals for Mexico. Venezuela played pretty good. Mexico, not so much..It was pretty disappointing, this was supposed to be an easy win for Mexico.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

the real winners of final nights game grow to be the referees. They made all those undesirable calls that lost it for the Lakers. The Lakers will nevertheless come lower back to win the Championship.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

they tied 2-2

both of venezuelas goals were free kicks and one of the players got red carded.

• 1 decade ago

they tied and mexico played like crap. i have a feeling that ochoa will be bench in the 2014 worldcup again. hes always messing up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.