What is a good answer for "Purpose of wire" when making international wire transfers?

A few days ago, I had to complete a letter of instruction for international bank wire request to make a withdrawal from my TDAmeritrade accunt to my bank account overseas. On the form, you need to give an answer for "Purpose of Wire". I did not think it was a big deal because I was witdrawing money... show more A few days ago, I had to complete a letter of instruction for international bank wire request to make a withdrawal from my TDAmeritrade accunt to my bank account overseas. On the form, you need to give an answer for "Purpose of Wire". I did not think it was a big deal because I was witdrawing money from my account and requesting it to be deposited to my account overseas. My answer was " to make some purchases". They denied my request because my answer was not good enough, if you can believe that!! What would be a good answer? Thanks in advance.

P.S: amount of the wire is around 13K
Update: Hello Libby,
I am already being honest.. They know it is my account. Both Sender and Receiver is my name..