When using coca cola to extract oxycodone from oxycontin OP?

I have found that the new Oxycontin Op formula Provides me less pain MNG, than the OC formula.. I find it takes over 1 hour to begin to relieve pain , however it does no come close to the relief I received from taking the tablet as directed ...and I am suffering from Headache, stomach pain and bloating also Hot... show more I have found that the new Oxycontin Op formula Provides me less pain MNG, than the OC formula.. I find it takes over 1 hour to begin to relieve pain , however it does no come close to the relief I received from taking the tablet as directed ...and I am suffering from Headache, stomach pain and bloating also Hot flashes and skin Rash .. I have found that by cutting the tablet into several pieces using a razor blade , then placing those pieces into a juice glass and covering with 1/2" of Cola .. Place in microwave and bring to a slow low boil , then allow to cool for 3 minutes ... Repeat 4 or 5 times and the results will be Bitter Oxycodone loaded in the cola and Clear pieces of GUMMY chunks that contain a small amount of Oxycodone to be released later .. I found that after extraction the cola should have COLD pop added and then Drink entire glass plus swallow the gummy pill pieces ... Why does this preparation work similar to the Original OC formula it even lasts as long as 12 hours as opposed to 6-8 hours .... Did MY pharmacist forget to add directions for proper preparation of adult dose ??? Or does perdue Pharma actually expect me to take the tablet by mouth and then have to wonder if I am getting the medication ,as it causes Hot flashes as well .. Never in my Life have I needed to take medication in an other way than described in the directions ... I have decided that my customer loyalty as well as being the #1 medicine used to treat chronic pain .... I could list my diseases but will simply state that I am prescribed 120 MG every 12 hours .. I have found that by simply extracting the oxycodone into cola or similar acid it becomes able to be digested by a disabled person .. I think that Perdue Pharma used a back door usually used to provide an easy rout of approval of generic medications that are biologicaly equal and require no new testing ... but thru Greed Perdue is actually testing this new Polymer /cellulose combo on the American population Of sick and Dying people without concern that most seriously ill patients are on many meds that Can't be used with the new polymers .. How is perdue pharma able to use a back door used for Bo equal Med , when there is no resemblance to original formula ... This OP medication is intended to be given to addicts I assume and they don't want much of the medication to escape the plastic binder and be usable for pain medication ... and am I going to need to continue to cook my medication so it will be tender and easy to digest .. It appears to me that perdue pharma has turned it's back on the patients that made them the #1pain medication .. I could use any information on proper way to use this medication ,,Please don't accuse me of addiction or abuse :( I have never snorted or injected any medication , and find the actions of perdue pharma to be shameful.. any help in finding a use for this un digestible med .. I also have severe nausea and some times will vomit mabe 30 minutes after I take meds .. In the past I was able to look for the OC tablet , wash it and retake it , But with this glob of goo I find it difficult to be sure if it is still in my stomach . I fear that I might overdose by being unable to locate the medication .... Is there anyone else suffering from this switch :) How can this be legal to test on americans with compromised lives and real pain ... I am glad that their tamper resist is as effective as it is and find perdue pharmas finger pointing and accusing real customers of being addicts is WRONG WRONG I supported perdue during the bad times of generics and am happy to see they simply are greedy un caring med company that is unwilling to help resolve this issue .... Does anyone think the new OP formula will be removed as un equal after further review ??? Or are they going to insist it is the same and only the addicts are complaining How can this be good business Practices THANKS in advance