Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 9 years ago

Is toshiba laptop is good to buy?

I am going to buy laptop either Dell or toshiba. Is toshiba laptop is good to buy?

Best Answer

I think yes toshiba is a good computer but I would prefer to go with dell

they both are great company, have both the toshiba terca 9000 is 10 years old needs a system board and a fan{ the fan stills runs but a little loud} but runs well , a dell latitude d600 rebuilt it, it was given to me someone in the family that gave it to me spill water into it, 5 years old and running great, tested out both of the newer laptops by toshiba and dell with windows 7 on each no issues, people complain about different laptop manufacture cause they try to put more that what the laptop can handle and gaming in which some laptops can't handle especially the newer games

• Ralph

You can not generalize like that. That being said I have owned a Toshiba Satellite for 2 years now. Runs like a champ. With Vista mind you. When it comes time to buy another laptop I will look at Toshiba's first. Does not mean I will end up with one though. Other things to consider when buying a laptop. Price, specs, features, etc. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

• Leona

For the price, they are quite good. Toshiba should last you a while without any major problems. Also, they have some extra features that other brands don't offer on their laptops. These features take some getting used to, but when you do get used to them, they are handy. Dell service is the worst in the industry, from my experience. After your Dell warranty expires, you are dead to them.

Toshiba is good but compare to dell, dell is better than toshiba.

• Benny

YES OF COURSE YOU WILL GET THIS ONE AT REASONABLE RATE OVER HERE

Toshiba Satellite L655-S5078 TruBrite 15.6-Inch Laptop (Grey/Black)

*Fusion Finish with Breeze Pattern in Helios Grey. Your laptop is definitely a reflection of you. So we made sure you'll have a broad choice of Toshiba models sporting our exclusive, sleek and stylish highgloss Fusion Finish.

*Intel Core i5 Power without battering your battery. Part of the new family of Intel CPUs, the Intel Core i5 processor puts smart performance well within your reach.

*DVD SuperMulti Drive with Labelflash. Play your favorite music CDs. Watch the latest DVD movies. Load programs and do back-ups in a flash. Personalize your discs and make it all super easy through direct-to-disc laser printing.

http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-L655-S5078...

you can visit below link you can find more options here :

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?...

Go with Toshiba, Dell is like the worst computer out there. (in my opinion)

if u have made ur mind completely dat u will buy either dell ortoshibe then go for dell...

but my personal experience strongly recommends u not to buy either of these two rather go for hp or lenovo..........

u will urself feel the differenceg

Source(s): gKKKKKKKKKK

if you want to play games you need to check the power of it most of the standard laptop you can buy in shops are too slow with intel graphics cards which are **** for gaming

if you just want to go online with it , any old shitty laptop will do

Source(s): told my gf this last week , she got any old shitty laptop for online

Anything but Dell!