Does anyone have the Koala Home baby crib sold by Babies R Us and been able to convert to a toddler bed?

I bought this crib for my daughter, now that she is 16 months old, I am unable to find the toddler conversion rail. The fact that it is STILL Advertised as a 4 in 1 crib, and yet you are unable to use it as one makes more mad every time I see the crib.

If you have been able to convert to a toddler bed, did you use their rail? If so, where were you able to purchase it? If you have used a different rail, what brand/make/model did you use, and where did you purchase it?

I really do not want to spent $125 getting a toddler bed, when I spent $350 on her crib, that is supposed to be a 4 in 1 crib.

Thanks for any help!

• Aimee
    Favorite Answer

Maybe try contacting the manufacturer? I found a thread with people discussing what sounds like your crib and this is the info I found...

"on the box it shows baby cache 9 new england ave picataway newjersey 08854. from another response i checked out munire furniture same address but when you call munire furniture the will give u a number for baby cache 18665955175 there really is a baby cache. speaking with sales person at bru baby cache makes the crib for koala home which is a bru company but koala home also known as foremost furniture. very confusing. i think the crib is very well made and am very happy with it. this just happens to be an exclusive piece made for bru and is a fairly new crib."

I took this out of post number 7 but there is an earlier post talking about munire furniture also, but this had a phone number. This was posted December of 2008. Here is a link the the site I found it... http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.ph... maybe you can get a hold of Baby Cache and they can help you?

Also, just found this... Here is Baby Cache's website, the customer assistance page... http://www.babycache.com/site/customer_assistance.... I went to the FAQ area and it says toddler rails you have to special order though Babie's R Us. Yeah, I don't know... Good luck.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

If you have been able to convert to a...

Source(s): koala home baby crib sold babies convert toddler bed: https://shortly.im/7Ba10
  • gosman

Baby Cache Essentials Crib

you could try going to the babies r us website and (most sites have it) go to the page showing the product that you bought.underneath they usually have customer reviews and comments and you could see what other people said or ask them yourself.not sure if they have that option on their website but you could try.hope this helps a little!good luck :)

Source(s): have been to lots of websites that have a customer review and comments section underneath the products

Looking for a good answer on this too

• ?

I do not know the best way to answer this without offending