My nWo Monday Night Nitro Episode # 84 (Rate The Show) + WQ Inside?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvmG4sX8zuw

Youtube thumbnail

===================================

Promo 1- We open the show with a recap from last week. Tony Sciavone: The New World Order said that starting tonight, its going to be nWo Monday Night Nitro which the nWo haven't arrived yet. Mike Tenay: The Total Package Lex Luger & the returning Sting will take on The Disciple & Hollywood Hogan later on tonight. Bobby Heenan: The nWo limo just pulled up in the parking lot and here comes the New World Order.

Promo 2- The New World Order (Hollywood Hogan, The Outsiders, Syxx, Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Macho Man Randy Savage, The Disciple, Scott Norton, Miss Elizabeth, Vincent, & Konnan) walk down to the ring. Hogan gets a mic. Hogan: Last monday night, Sting returned and ambushed members of the New World Order with his baseball bat. Hogan: I'm calling Sting out right now. Sting's music plays and he is shown in the stands. Sting: I'm not back to get my revenge with Ric Flair, I'm back because I want to help Team WCW get through the "Poison" which is the nWo. Hogan: You will face the consequences from us.

--Commercial Break--

Match 1- (C) Syxx accompanied by Konnan (Heel) vs. Eddie Guerrero (Face). Cruiserweight Championship. A nice match. Winner = Syxx with the distraction from Konnan which gave Syxx the oppurtunity to hit the X-Factor. (12:31).

Post Match- Syxx & Konnan assault Eddie.

--Commercial Break--

Match 2- La Parka & Psychosis (Heels) vs. Rey Mysterio & Jueventud Guerrera (Faces). Exciting High Flying Match right here. Winners = Jueventud Guerrera & Mysterio. (20:09).

Match 3- Scott Hall (Heel) accompanied by Kevin Nash & Eric Bischoff vs. Billy Kidman (Face). Winner = Scott Hall after he executed the Razors Edge. (8:48). Another good match.

Promo 3- Mean Gene Okerlund interviews Ric Flair. Okerlund: Last monday The Giant said that he wants to face you at Fall Brawl so what's your take on that? Flair: Since the stipulation last monday was if my team The Four Horsemen loses then they have to disband so they lost and now I'm alone. Flair: I accept The Giant's Challenge because I'm not afraid of that big jerk. The Giant walks next to Flair and slaps him in his chest very hard.

--Commercial Break--

Match 4- Saturn (Heel) w/Ravens Flock vs. Bill Goldberg (Face). Winner = Bill Goldberg with the Jackhammer. Bill Goldberg is now 27-0. (5:00)

Match 5- (C) Macho Man Randy Savage (Heel) w/ Miss Elizabeth vs. Diamond Dallas Page (Face). United States Championship. Winner = Savage with the Flying Cross Body. (18:22).

Post Match- Savage, Curt Hennig, Vincent, & Scott Norton attack DDP.

Promo 4- The New Womens Champion Trish Stratus is in her locker room. Melina walks in and says that the Biggest Pay-Per-View of the year Starcade will now be in a month so Melina says that she wants her rematch at Fall Brawl for the Womens Championship. Trish Stratus says that she wants different opponents. Melina leaves the room furious.

--Commercial Break--

Match 6- Harlem Heat, Roddy Piper, & Ultimate Warrior (Faces) vs. nWo (Curt Hennig, Kevin Nash, Buff Bagwell, & Scott Steiner) (Heels). Winners = Team nWo. (16:16).

--Commercial Break--

Promo 5- We hype up for the Main Event which is Next.

Main Event: Hollywood Hogan & The Disciple (Heels) w/Eric Bischoff vs. Sting & Lex Luger (Faces). Winners = Sting & Lex Luger via Disqualification due to members of the New World Order attacking Luger & Sting. (24:12).

Post Match- We end the show with Ted Turner coming out.

End of Show

Rate The Show

Choose Best Match/Promo

Opinions

TV Rating

WQ- How was Raw last night?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Amazing Show you got there. It so good to find a card like yours that have old superstars like Eddie and Hogan.

Anyway Good Job

Rate The Show: 9.5/10

Choose Best Match/Promo:

Best Match: Hollywood Hogan & The Disciple (Heels) w/Eric Bischoff vs. Sting & Lex Luger (Faces)

Best Promo: Mean Gene Okerlund interviews Ric Flair. Okerlund: Last monday The Giant said that he wants to face you at Fall Brawl so what's your take on that? Flair: Since the stipulation last monday was if my team The Four Horsemen loses then they have to disband so they lost and now I'm alone. Flair: I accept The Giant's Challenge because I'm not afraid of that big jerk. The Giant walks next to Flair and slaps him in his chest very hard.

Opinions Very good shows so far keep it up.

TV Rating: 4.5 Rating.

BQ: It got a very severe rating of 2.9

But i really don't think ratings matter as for my opinion it was a good show and WWE if they keep doing shows like this they can be on the right track to succession. JoMo winning and also other superstars pretty good and team raw looks very good but JoMo should have lead the team instead of the barfy gutty miz.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Linda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Rate-9.50/10 Best Match-Sting vs Curt Hening Best Promo-Promo 2 Opinion-great job i know it hard to do this show. TV Rating-3.7 WQ-YES

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.