why do I keep getting launch ffc-1 error?

When I try and open my mail, I get a error message launch FFc-1 error. The shows I can switch to classic mail anytime, but to switch I have to be able to open my current e-mail and can not. If this is a yahoo problem, could you please put working on server, yahoo is aware of the problem and will fix as soon as possible, instead of some code that you have to search, and still can't find answers to.

I just got into my mail, I signed out, and then signed back in and I'm finally in, not sure for how long. Keep trying.. you would think yahoo would just put the problem is........ instead of a code, imagine the time everyone has wasted on this problem.

Best Answer

Me too I just got off the line with tech support and they say everyone is having the same problem. I just have to wait. the email server is down.

Source(s): yahoo tech support

I have got the same thing for the past 30 minutes. My wife's account and my other account work fine. Very frustrating as I am dealing with time sensitive material!

There's some people who are saying that there's something wrong a server somewhere. I tried all that too and nothing.

Having the same problem. Now we wait.