How many more leading scientists will resign?

The latest eminent scientist to resign is physicist Professor Harold Lewis who has been a member of the American Physical Society for 67 years. Here are a few snippets of his views on the state of climate science: "It (man made global warming) is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I... show more The latest eminent scientist to resign is physicist Professor Harold Lewis who has been a member of the American Physical Society for 67 years. Here are a few snippets of his views on the state of climate science:

"It (man made global warming) is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist."

"The original Statement (official APS position on man made global warming) , which still stands as the APS position, also contains what I consider pompous and asinine advice to all world governments, as if the APS were master of the universe."

"In the interim the ClimateGate scandal broke into the news, and the machinations of the principal alarmists were revealed to the world. It was a fraud on a scale I have never seen, and I lack the words to describe its enormity. Effect on the APS position: none. None at all. This is not science; other forces are at work."

If you haven't read his entire letter you can certainly get a feel for the tone of Professor Lewis. How many more leading scientists will either resign or begin to speak out? Why has the mainstream media seemed to ignore this?

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis...
Update: Pegminer: "...he is essentially a nobody." You did not address a single point of the Professor's statement. The entire content of your post was centred on "authority". The old guy who disagrees is a nobody and "probably conservative" and the old guy who agrees is "more... show more Pegminer: "...he is essentially a nobody." You did not address a single point of the Professor's statement. The entire content of your post was centred on "authority". The old guy who disagrees is a nobody and "probably conservative" and the old guy who agrees is "more eminent".

This line of reasoning has all the hallmarks of a religion. You are blinded by your faith.