spazz asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 10 years ago

Why don't I get any E-mail notifications from Yahoo answerer anymore?

I used to get e-mails when someone replied to one of my answerers but haven't got any in a long time

Favorite Answer

You may have accidentally clicked one as SPAM rather than deleted it. That is the usual reason for this. Try checking your SPAM folder or TRASH to find an old one, open it, and mark it as NOT SPAM. Also, check through your BLOCKED ADDRESSES under Options to see if you can find it there. It comes in as "answers-alert@cc.yahoo-inc.co... If you find it on the list, delete it from there. Also, add the address above to your address book for safe-keeping.

Also, double check that your option IS still set to get those emails and that you are not turning OFF that option accidentally when you submit the question. Return to an open question (like this one) and use the 'edit' link to see if you need to 'turn on' the email feature. That will tell you whether you have accidentally turned it off.

If none of this fixes the problem, use the "Suggestion Board" link at the ABOUT tab to report this as a BUG.

Its been occurring to an excellent huge style human beings its sickening Warren d has submit questions approximately this project Yahoo is think to restoration the subject I shop getting a similar e mail many times saying that I certainly have been chosen for the appropriate answer i'm hoping they restoration it quickly your not on my own have faith me!