There are underage porn web sites?

im 17, and i let my EX boyfriend take nude pictures and videos of me performing sexual acts with him while we were still together. we broke up a few months ago and i didnt think to ask him to delete them. i was jus on the internet when a porn site ad. poped up, the site was called "watch my gf.com" or... show more im 17, and i let my EX boyfriend take nude pictures and videos of me performing sexual acts with him while we were still together. we broke up a few months ago and i didnt think to ask him to delete them. i was jus on the internet when a porn site ad. poped up, the site was called "watch my gf.com" or something. and there was a nude picture of me that i let my ex take!
the pictures were for me an him ONLY but i guess when i broke up with him he sent them to this site which decided to post them and have them as an ad!! HELP ME!! im 17 and there are nude photographs of me on the internet! what can i do to remove these pictures for good????
Update: i dont think the website cares that the pictures are underage. when i looked to see if that was the only pic. i noticed ALL the other girls were very younge. some even looked around 14 or 15. but i only seen maybe 5 out of the 50 i looked at, that looked older then 19 or 20...