Is Mary the queen of heaven???

Shes not the queen in heaven, only our lord jesus christ is, for he created all things even mary, before mary there was jesus if you read the book of daniel and mathew, so who are you ganna pray to the one before or after?

hes the king and forever forever and nothing is hidden from him amen

• Jex
    Favorite Answer

Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary by Christians, mainly of the Roman Catholic Church, and also, to some extent, in the Anglican, Lutheran, and Eastern Orthodox churches, to whom the title is a (disputed) consequence of the Council of Ephesus in the fifth century, where the Virgin Mary was proclaimed "theotokos" ("bearer of God"), a title rendered in Latin as Mater Dei, "Mother of God".

Queen of Heaven (Latin Regina Caeli) is one of many Queen titles used of the Virgin Mary. The title derived in part from the ancient Catholic teaching that Mary, at the end of her earthly life, was bodily and spiritually assumed into heaven, and that she is there honored as Queen

Ave Regina Caelorum (Hail, Queen of Heaven) is a early Marian antiphon, praising Mary, the Queen of Heaven It is traditionally said or sung after each of the canonical hours of the Liturgy of the Hours. The prayer is used especially after Compline, the final canonical hour of prayer before going to sleep. It is said from the Feast of the Presentation (February 2) through Wednesday of Holy Week. It used to be sung at the feast of the Assumption of Mary

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Heaven

Α†Ω™

There is no queen of heaven. The only queen of heaven in the bible is referred too in Jeremiah 7:18, 44:17, 44:18-21

That queen of heaven is referred to when people made sacrifices for her as a goddess during ancient paganism. It's blasphemous to consider a queen of heaven and many other gods and goddesses.

Also, catholics believe the woman in revelation 12:1 is the queen mother, mother of god, Mary, yada yada yada. however if we line that verse up with Genesis 37:9 we can see that it is indeed impossible.

Also the woman in rev 12:1 is the select church who fleas, has nothing to do with Mary. Christ marries the woman in revelation 12:1.. does that mean he will be marrying his mother? absolutely not. thats actually a sin. that woman adorned with the crown will be coming yet again. like Christ. does that mean that mary will be coming again also? ofcourse not..

Catholic rhetoric.

Mary is NOT the queen of heaven. there is no queen of heaven. Heaven has one thrown, one god.

Mary is an imperfect human that God created. She has sinned in her life. the Catholics' only source of authority to that statement is their priest and he doesn't know the truth. she was chosen to be the mother of Jesus ON EARTH but God is the everlasting King. the Bible says: for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. There is not a righteous man on earth who have done right and never sinned, no, not one. So don't get confused with the Catholics' beliefs.

Jesus isn' t the "queen" in Heaven. He would be either the "prince" or the "king," but I think God would be the "King." You don't pray to Mary, you pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ.

we pray only to God, for scripture tells us we should serve the Lord thy God and Him only pretty much, and no one else...we are not to pray to mary or no one else... and no she is not queen of heaven...the only being to have such a high position in heaven is Christ and no one else...this is why He is first born of all creation, in greek that word means preeminence.....And no person on this earth was this stuff set up for other than Him...He had His position in Heaven re established from when He was in the beginning with God...

Jesus is the QUEEN of Heaven? Whatever floats your boat, but I'll stick with Christ the KING.

She was Blessed to be Jesus Christs Mother and this is all.I love her for that Blessed Role though but that is all I am suppose to do says Our Jesus. "Thou shall not make unto thee any Graven images, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shall not bow thyself down to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments". I know that this commandment up sets some but anything God writes that up sets you is good..this tells you that your conscience is bothering you and that is the way God talks to you to direct you closer to Him and not your own ways. We are not to have any images in our Churches....and this means for all religions of the world that worship God.{By any other name}. The Ten Commandments are for all of Man Kind to show them what Sin is. Paul said if it weren't for the Commandments of God I would not of Known what Sin was. Sin is the transgression {Breaking} of the Law. If we do not have the Law, we do not have sin and we are sinful. We all have sin natures and we all come short of the Glory of God...but does not mean to sin willfully just because we have a Mediator to forgive us. GOD FORBID. I love the Law..it helps me a great deal to know Christs Character. You can't throw Christ Character away..its who Christ is and His perfectness to it. If we call ourselves Christians--"Christ like"--should that tell you that we should strive with all our hearts to be like Him? even if we fail? We should never take His Name in Vain and this does not just mean in swearing only, it means"How do we choose to live in His Name" All I wrote has a lot to do if you think Mary is a Queen of Heaven... if you do, you do not follow Gods Word. Who promotes this thinking??

Source(s): King James Bible

"Shes not the queen in heaven, only our lord jesus christ is"

News update: Jesus Christ is Queen of Heaven!

Edit: I see, so he's a transsexual Queen/King, got it.

Kings are born from Queens, so yeah, that's where that logic comes from.

our lord is king, his mother who sits at his right hand is queen of heaven , willing to listen to the pleas and prayers of us all.

the kings in the o.t. always placed their mothers at their right hand . [not their wives.] to be an intercessor for the people