Someone hacked in my account!?

so my friend told me that she got an email from me that said: Am in a great sorrow writing you this note, Just wanted to inform you about something very important, I could barely think straight at this point, I hope you come to my aid. Because something very terrible is happening to me now, I need a favor from... show more so my friend told me that she got an email from me that said:

Am in a great sorrow writing you this note, Just wanted to inform you about something very important, I could barely think straight at this point, I hope you come to my aid. Because something very terrible is happening to me now, I need a favor from you now, I had a trip here in UK .

Unfortunately for me all my money got stolen on my way to the hotel where I lodged along with my bag were my passport was, And since then I have been without any money I am even owing the hotel here,I have access to only emails at the library,i have limited means of comunication , my mobile cant work here so i did not bring it along.

So I have limited access to emails for now, please I need you to lend me about 2,000POunds so i can make arrangements and return back. I am full of panic now, the police only asked me to write a statement about the incident and directed me to the embassy, I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will return the money back to you as soon as I get home, I am so confused right now. I wasn't injured because I complied immediately.

I will be waiting to hear from you since I can't access the internet always

Kind Regards

{*$@R@H*}

i never sent that!!!! how can i contact yahoo w/ that? i even changed my password many times! also i save all my emails and some have personal things like addresses.

please help! :)