Bjj grappling - why do sweaty men love to grapple with?

some sweaty men, is that some kinda fetish, they can't disclose their fondness of men that they prefer to do it by grappling with them?

Please explain, what makes bjj click with men against men hugging and almost kissing each other...
Update: @Michael, that was funny! I imagine they enjoy having their face under another man's crotch for minutes while trying to get out of the lock. I wonder what infectious skin diseases they can get out of that... @frank, your answer is nonsense. My question has valid argument, and I've seen all your answers... show more @Michael, that was funny! I imagine they enjoy having their face under another man's crotch for minutes while trying to get out of the lock. I wonder what infectious skin diseases they can get out of that...

@frank, your answer is nonsense. My question has valid argument, and I've seen all your answers are PURELY nonsense, just for points reason as well!
Update 2: @husky ninja, so that sort of confirms my suspicion, that most of them have gay feelings, because you said you get a hard on when you're doing arm bar with men. Do you touch men sensually while they don't notice it? It's okay to say you're gay, don't worry about your sexuality, that's normal... show more @husky ninja, so that sort of confirms my suspicion, that most of them have gay feelings, because you said you get a hard on when you're doing arm bar with men. Do you touch men sensually while they don't notice it? It's okay to say you're gay, don't worry about your sexuality, that's normal...
Update 3: @dr.mcninja, contact sports have muay thai and karate, do you see them hugging each other while sweating, and having their face in another man's crotch?