How to prove Child endangerment.?

My x wife was in car wreck about a week ago and she did not have our children buckled up the wreck was caused because she was on her phone and cps has already been contacted and I just found out that in march of this year she got a criminal citation for speed and just got another one this month for no safety belt and her husband got one for invalid dl. will this be enough to get custody of my children. This is not the first time cps has been involved because she has put the kids in danger. please help.

Favorite Answer

1. She was involved in a car wreck last week and the report will state if the children were securely buckled up or not, that's plus 1 for you..

2. She got a criminal citation for speed and just got another one this month for no safety belt and her husband got one for invalid dl, that's plus 4 for you..

3. That should be just enough to get the kids..

If you have a good lawyer it's enough