Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

Isn't Justin Bieber more talented than bimbo Madonna?

Madonna, BOO! She sucks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are kidding right? Madonna may have been a bimbo and could still be one, but this comparison is redik...Madonna is an icon and the best selling female artist of all time. She's the most successful solo entertainer of all time (she just surpassed MJ in overall hits and sales)...Talent has always been in question but she still makes hits and has great videos and is a way better performer than Justin "teeny bopper" Beiber. Madonna is a legend. Wait until Beiber can sell out a stadium anywhere on Earth and sell over 30 million copies of one album (madonna did this three times). He's not gonna last and will be like any latest craze who's here today, gone tomorrow...Can you say Backstreet Boys? Spice Girls? Madonna will be here inspiring people forever and ever....Compare Justin to Miley. They are more comparable.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

No, no he is not. I'm not a die hard Madonna fan by any means (her music is hit-or-miss for me, some songs I like and some I think suck), but I think she definitely has a lot more going for her than that Bieber kid does. Madonna has been around a hell of a lot longer and has reinvented herself and her music more than once. She has set herself apart from other musicians as well as set trends for them. Many musical artists say they aspire to be like her. Justin Bieber is just like most young pop stars. His music and image aren't unique in any way and he is really just a face in the crowd in the music world. Sorry to burst your bubble kid, but the fact is in a few years most people probably won't even remember who Justin Bieber is or he'll just be remembered as a kid who sang cheesy pop songs.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Madonna, BOO! She sucks!

is that why she is know as the queen of pop ?

get a life kid , shes been around longer and makes better music than him .

• 10 years ago

Madonna sucks! are you INSANE????????????

SHE'S AN ICON!

Get a life and keep dreaming on marrying that gay bieber.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Get yur azz up on out of here.Madonna is an icon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.