E
E asked in SportsFootball (American) · 10 years ago

Can the Broncos beat the Jets this coming weekend?

Who are the Broncos more likely to upset: the Ravens or the Jets? I know they lost to the Ravens but I'm just wondering who you think they have the better chance to beat.

The Broncos have the best passing game in the NFL right now, but cannot run the ball. Injured RB Moreno should be back this weekend. Defense is average.

What does Denver have to do to beat the Jets? Game is in Denver.

• D
    Favorite Answer

The Broncos should have an easier time against the Jets. Not only do the Jets have a weaker defense (note: I said weaker, not weak. The Jets are tough, but they're not in the Raven's caliber yet), but more importantly, the Jets don't have nearly as good an offense as the Ravens. So long as the Broncos can shut down Greene and LT, they should be fine. Sanchez will not win games for the Jets, the best he can hope for is not to lose them. So long as the Broncos shut down the Jets running game, I would put my money on Orton before I trusted the 'Sanchize'.

• I definitely see the Jets clobbering the Broncos. I was suprised about the Ravens game. I kind of thought that it would be a more close scoring game.

I have a feeling, they might just be an average team this year.

Anything can happen, but the Jets are one of the most talented teams in the league. If Mark Sanchez can continue to play as mistake-free as he has all year the Jets will have a hard time losing more than 2 or 3 more games all season.

NO WAY THAT THE BRONCOS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE NEW YORK JETS! THE JETS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL HISTORY.

They have a chance. Any given sunday, any team can win. I don't think they will, but it is possible.

Nahhh man i dnt think soo...I have a feeling Mark Sanchez is gnna step it upp and also Ladianian is kill

Sry, no chance dever will win this game