Dublin, Scotland, London, & Paris - Can You Help Me Plan A Vacation?

I just started planning a trip for me and my wife to visit Europe from 11/12/10 to 11/20/10 (leaving from LAX). I would like to visit Dublin . . maybe take the ferry/train through Scotland and into London for a few days then finally end the trip in Paris. This is our first trip to Europe and we really dont have... show more I just started planning a trip for me and my wife to visit Europe from 11/12/10 to 11/20/10 (leaving from LAX). I would like to visit Dublin . . maybe take the ferry/train through Scotland and into London for a few days then finally end the trip in Paris.

This is our first trip to Europe and we really dont have a clue how long we should spend in each place. Is Scotland worth checking out from the train window or should we stay a day or two? I am not locked into any order either . . . .so let me know if we should fly into another area and take the train around to different locations.

I almost am at the point that I will hire a travel agent just to make sure we have a good time.

ALSO . . . is $100 pounds a day an okay amount of cash for two people (not including flight/hotel) . . eating @ average restaurants and doing tourist type stuff.

Thanks for any help.

Randy