Did Mike Holmgren owe John Fox a favor?

If you were a young QB in the NFL would you want Jake Delhomme as your mentor? If you were a coach would you want him as your starting QB? If your starting QB got hurt would you even consider Jake Delhome as a replacement? I would like someone to give me a good reason why he was traded to Cleveland Browns. He has... show more If you were a young QB in the NFL would you want Jake Delhomme as your mentor? If you were a coach would you want him as your starting QB? If your starting QB got hurt would you even consider Jake Delhome as a replacement? I would like someone to give me a good reason why he was traded to Cleveland Browns. He has single handedly been the one responsible for the last nine games lost in which he was the QB for. The last nine consecutive games he was QB in!! How long did it take you to heal after your last ankle sprain? I can't think of an answer for Fox to trade him to Cleveland, or Holmgren wanting him in Cleveland. I don't believe Mangini would play him if he had HIS say in the matter. Now the only thing I think happened was Holmgren had to pay back Fox for a previous favor. What do you think?
3 answers 3