Good Morning Dog Section!!!?

Hope Rotten Rotts doesnt get pissed, I'm stealing her thunder here with these questions!!!

Going on 3hrs of sleep, but working from home today...Wooooo Hooooooo

sighs.....

How's everyone this monday morning? How many cups of coffee have you had, and how do you take yours? (me....lots of sugar substitute crap and any kind of creamer/milk).

Legit: Is your dog a whiner or a barker? Mine is 95% whiner and 5% barker.

ADD: oh yeah, that's why they were talking about Columbus on the radio this morning...duh!!!!

I'm not sure how I feel about iced coffee...but then again I dont like in the tropics ;)

Whinning is GREAT!!! Especially when I do it! Anyone else...it grates on my nerves quite a bit!!!!

Best Answer

NOT working from home...Dunkin Donuts LARGE iced coffee every morning on the way to work, 5 splendas and sometimes milk, depends on my mood...I like the sweetness because I am extra sweet and need to stay that way...hehehe!!!

My dog does not bark nor whine, I hate nonsense barking and whining is only allowed from humans whom I find adorable when they do it...like my 9 year old son who until 2 years a go could not talk without whining.

Source(s): Realist
  • rachel

Good morning :D

I'm going on about 3 hours of sleep as well, but I'm about to go back to bed!

I just got done with school.. I only had one 1.5 hour class today. And I had to wake up and go just for that. I got to wear scrubs though.. it's like wearing pajamas! So it wasn't all bad. The class is cool too.. veterinary terminology. I'm enjoying it.

I haven't had any coffee!! I was planning on going back to sleep when I got home so I skipped it.

I usually take it with a little sugar and a huge splash of milk. Mmm.. now I want some!

Legit:

Kingston: It depends. He barks A LOT but usually just at people walking by. For attention, he whines a lot. Not really an attention barker. 50-50.

Lacy: Total barker. Doesn't whine very much. She barks for attention and just to bark.. She's a very "talkative" little dog. 95% barker 5% whiner.

Gaz: Whiner. She's whining right now because my sister just left. 90% whiner 10% barker.

• Kelp

No coffee. Just Pepsi. It's going to be hot today! How crazy is that? As for coffee, I just throw in some French vanilla creamer crap and a teaspoon of sugar if I need it. :)

Boomer the Lab: Big time whiner. I'd say 70% whining, 30% barking. He only really barks when something is up. He's my alarm if something/someone is outside that's not supposed to be.

Honey the Cairn: Not a whiner at all. She only whines if she sees the cat. 90% barking, 10% whining.

Taj the Peke/Chi: Big time whiner and barker! He's a pain in the a$$. 50% of both.

Batman the Chihuahua: Barker. Not a whiner. 100% barking. He doesn't whine at all.

• Sheri

Good Morning Bell

I know what you mean about the sleep, I always have insomnia and generally on ly get 3-4 hours of sleep a night.

I am still working on my first cup of tea, with fat free milk and a little bit of french vanilla cream, 3 equal. Haven't used sugar in anything for years. I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste.

My mutt is a barker, and now being partially blind, barks when the wind changes directions

2 of my boxers are talkers, which can be very cute but like barking it can get on ones nerves when they continue to talk and get louder and louder until you acknowledge them .. LMAO There is no ignoring a boxer when they are trying to tell you something. It's like having a 3 year old asking the same question over and over and over!

Than I have 1 that doesn't make any noise except maybe a few times a year. She'll just stand and stare at you, while you try and figure out what she wants.

@ Kaper HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

Good Morning Bells,I'm a little sore today,ah hell a whole lot sore..Took the grandkids to the Scarecrow Festival yesterday that coveredf the whole town,6 hours of walking in 89 gegree weather was brutal.To my surprise there were Carnival rides everywhere.Standing in long lines was'nt fun for Grandma..lol..So I have had 1 mug of coffee,w/2 sweet n low and a small amount of french vanilla cream and regular cream so far and will get my second cup in an hour..Today dentist to check on a molar that was pulled monday but otherwise a slow day today..thank goodness..

legit,I have barkers..when they hear or see something or when we come home..11 mouths barking!!! yikes

Good Morning Bells. Looks like we're in for another beautiful Fall day today in SE lower MI. I only have 2 cups of coffee, every morning, with 2 sugars and 2% milk. That's the way it's been for 36 years. All 3 of my dogs are barkers, but the new Dobe pup is a *talker*, too. She's right here next to me giving the old Bulldog HELL! The little Poodle mix isn't up yet as he's still sleeping with the *old man.* The Bulldog, of course, has a boat load of strange noises she makes. (including from the back end) Enjoy your day at home!

• 12345

Ugh, I didn't sleep so well either. My other half was snoring so I ended up on the couch and I had to be up for 530am for my dayshift. I was still awake at 1am.

So far one coffee. Cream and sugar. Or a tea with milk. I drink more tea, coffee is for backshift or when I am really tired. Tim Hortons for us Canadians. Not that anywhere else is open today being a holiday.

Aside from being tired, work today is not too bad so far ( you NEVER say it's quiet. Doing so tempts the 911 Gods)

Um, you forgot to wish us Canadians Happy Thanksgiving.

My Lab and younger GSD are barkers. Kaper is a whiner. Drives me nuts.

Coffee: Cream/sugar/flavored creamers or Starbucks Iced Frappucino and this morning I've had 3 cups.

Dog: 85% whiner and 15% barker he's loud and whiny lol :P

I'm late but I will say good morning anyways!

I try not to drink too much coffee..usually one cup is good enough for me if I do have it. Lots of sugar, and creamer....even the fake stuff.

My Basset is a howler, and the Labradors are barkers when someone comes to the door, they want to play fetch, or they see another dog in the yard!

Good morning Bells.

The morning came, but whether it was good is open to debate, as like you I was working with the odd sneaky peak thrown in at the questions in the dog section, until 2:00am.....quite a few on my saved list to be visited later list if they are still open!

I NEED at least seven hours sleep to function, so was in desperate need of a coffee to perk me up.

Iced coffee, mocha, fresh ground with one sugar & milk (frothy head on it is good)....

Legit: I don't tolerate manipulative whining for whatever reason the dog is using it to get its own way & a hard shuddup usually suffices. Tori will bark if a cat comes into the garden or someone approaches the property, but isn't a nuisance barker.

• Annie

I've got barkers, I've got whiners, I've got the silent type and I have the (occasional) booming bark.

Then we have my neighbor.

I finally, after working all week and obedience trialing all weekend, I decided to take a nap.

I just fell asleep in a deep sleep for a very unusual afternoon nap and BANG BANG BANG...and frantic barking from OUTSIDE my door! I was up in an instant -- who did I forget outside????

I fling open the door to come face to face with my neighbor playing a practical joke! Lucky for him that I like him!!

I've had 4 cups of coffee 2% milk and splenda...# five is on the grooming table.

On "vacation" today, I have a full gang to show groom.

Source(s): Show breeder