How to Remove WGA notification in Windows 7?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
it is really annoying me and i know that piracy is not really a good but i dont have enough money to afford an original one. all i want to know is how to remove to the notifications..
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
it works perfectly fine.. description is in user comments:

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
wow it worked :D
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Mind Games answered 4 years ago
    All i can tell you is enjoy it while you have it. There is a virus specifically written for bootleg copies of windows. It's called Conficker. It attacks un-patched windows machines. If you have a bootleg copy it will not update. Without updates it's only a matter of time before Conficker will get it. It will completely crash the running system. It will be useless. The last account i had it takes about 1 to 3 months before Conficker will hit. Enjoy it while you have it. It will not be long. Just for the record, NO anti virus can stand up to conficker. Not even the best AV you can get paid will stand up to a conficker attack. It's designed to get around all AV's free or paid. Good luck. Just my opinion, I think AV's recognize it. They know what it is and what it's for. They let it through.
    • Comment
  • Josh answered 4 years ago
    There are several ways to disable WGA notification. Some of them are given below:
    1- Through Firewall

WGA notification can easily be disable through your firewall. You can disable the automatic startup of wgatray.exe and wgalogon.dll through your firewall. This will disable WGA notifications and this will do no harm to the system.
    2- Through third party softwares

There are many softwares available which can disable WGA notifications. Notable softwares include WGARemover and MUBlinder.
    3- Through System Restore

If you have installed WGA by mistake, you can always use your system restore to get rid of it. Restore your system to the point where WGA was not installed.

Restart your system once you’re finished. If you are having problems with following these steps,

For more: http://www.icpep.org/removing-windows-ge...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 4 years ago
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow