Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

As an American Aren't you proud of Joe Biden and all he has accomplished?

For overcoming such mental deficiency to be just a heartbeat away from the highest office in the land?

Update:

Is Palin VP?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is great to see that such a mental midget can handle the responsibility of being the tie breaking vote in the senate. He is a gaffe machine - about the best I have ever heard. More proof that the majority elected Obama solely on his race and no other qualifications.

One of my personal favorites (of the piles he has left us)

In a Sept. 22, 2008, CBS interview, Biden misspoke when he said Franklin D. Roosevelt was president when the stock market crashed in 1929.

“When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened,” he said. Herbert Hoover — not Roosevelt — was president in 1929, and television had not yet been invented in 1929.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

sure, a splash frightening because of the fact we've human beings balloting that do not know adequate approximately politics or government to make a smart decision. yet so be it, it particularly is a democracy and that they've each and every suited to forged their vote. did you recognize that sixty seven% of folk interior the tea social gathering have self assurance that taxes have long gone up under Obama, while they have unquestionably long gone down. lots of could vote against him for something that replaced into the different of being genuine. This replaced into found in a survey by ability of the Washington submit: "Tea social gathering goers additionally seem to have an quite distorted view of the path of federal taxes. They have been requested no remember if or no longer they are greater, decrease or the comparable as while Barack Obama replaced into inaugurated final 365 days. greater advantageous than 2-thirds theory that taxes are greater in the present day and easily 4% theory they have been decrease; something mentioned they are the comparable. Federal taxes are very appreciably decrease by ability of each and every degree considering that Obama became president. in certainty, 40% of Obama's stimulus equipment in contact tax cuts. those comprise the Making artwork Pay credit, which reduces federal taxes for all taxpayers with earning under $seventy 5,000 by ability of between $4 hundred and $800. in accordance to the JCT, final 365 days's $787 billion stimulus invoice, enacted with out Republican help, decreased federal taxes by ability of just about $one hundred billion in 2009 and yet another $222 billion this 365 days. The Tax coverage midsection, a private learn group, estimates that close to to ninety% of all taxpayers have been given a tax cut back final 365 days... no taxpayer everywhere interior the country had his or her taxes greater advantageous as a effect of Obama's rules." even with info, human beings have a tendency to have self assurance what they % to be genuine, no longer what's.

• 10 years ago

as a comedian or VP? With all his gaffes he makes a great comedian! I love laughing at his idiocy.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I'm almost as proud of Biden for what he's accomplished as I was for Dick Cheney and Dan Quayle for what they accomplished.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Yep...he can't hold a candle to you <insert name of anonymous poster here>.

Your accomplishments are Legend.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Joe is great, the best person in all of DC.

• Don't get me started with palin or even cheney, Dan Quayle

• 10 years ago

He is a gaff a minute! He's funny...or a drunk.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

what did he do???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.