Toffee recipe using golden syrup ?
I need a toffee recipe using golden syrup I have no milk tho so I need one that doesn't need any milk . Thanks :)
- Rhapsody616Lv 69 years agoBest Answer
* 2 cups sugar
* 1 cup butter
* 2 tablespoons vinegar
* 1/4 cup Safeway gourmet golden syrup
* 1/4 cup water
Change Measurements: US | Metric
1. 1 Combine all ingredients in large saucepan.
2. 2 Bring to a boil, stirring until all dissolved, then boil without stirring until the mixture is dark golden.
3. 3 Test by spooning a few drops into a cup of cold water.
4. 4 The toffee is done when it hardens at once into a crisp ball.
5. 5 Take off heat and pour into a flat oiled pan to make a layer about 1/2 inch thick.
6. 6 When toffee is tepid, score into squares, and when cool break with a hammer and store in an airtight container.