? asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

what should i wear to be a malibu barbie for halloween?

me and my friend are going to be barbie n her friend I have brown hair with alot of highlights she has black hair. we want it to be cute but not slutty

Favorite Answer

You could wear... :

- A blond wig with some pink hair clips in it,

- Sunglasses on your head

- Some pink lip gloss, and some long, black fake eyelashes. Brown/black eyeliner(whatever suits you the most), and whatever colour eyeshadow suits you the most, but make the eyeshadow visible.

- 1 piece bathing suit with one of those beach skirts over top of it, beach floatie around your waist or a towel around your shoulder of something?

Or if that is too much

- Jean shorts with a pink shirt on top with maybe a jean jacket and a beach towl/ beach floatie around your waist?

Or...

- A sparkly pink dress with a jean jacket

-Shoes=

cute pink flip flops or flats (you want to be comfortable,) i wouldn't reccomend wearing heals unless your comfortable in them and dont have to do alot of running around...

:)

i hope this helps a little bit. :)

That's a really cute idea! All you need are a couple of things, so it's not going to be expensive. Barbie has REALLY straight hair ranging from a sandy blond to light brown. You should be fine, but I suggest your friend gets a straight dark blond wig. For clothing, wear a swimsuit underneath a tank top or light tee with some solid short shorts. Tan or brown work best. An essential is a pair of dark sunglasses. Wear some chunky bracelets to finish off the look and you're done! I really hope it works out!