Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

what should i wear to be a malibu barbie for halloween?

me and my friend are going to be barbie n her friend I have brown hair with alot of highlights she has black hair. we want it to be cute but not slutty

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You could wear... :

- A blond wig with some pink hair clips in it,

- Sunglasses on your head

- Some pink lip gloss, and some long, black fake eyelashes. Brown/black eyeliner(whatever suits you the most), and whatever colour eyeshadow suits you the most, but make the eyeshadow visible.

- 1 piece bathing suit with one of those beach skirts over top of it, beach floatie around your waist or a towel around your shoulder of something?

Or if that is too much

- Jean shorts with a pink shirt on top with maybe a jean jacket and a beach towl/ beach floatie around your waist?

Or...

- A sparkly pink dress with a jean jacket

-Shoes=

cute pink flip flops or flats (you want to be comfortable,) i wouldn't reccomend wearing heals unless your comfortable in them and dont have to do alot of running around...

:)

i hope this helps a little bit. :)

• 1 decade ago

That's a really cute idea! All you need are a couple of things, so it's not going to be expensive. Barbie has REALLY straight hair ranging from a sandy blond to light brown. You should be fine, but I suggest your friend gets a straight dark blond wig. For clothing, wear a swimsuit underneath a tank top or light tee with some solid short shorts. Tan or brown work best. An essential is a pair of dark sunglasses. Wear some chunky bracelets to finish off the look and you're done! I really hope it works out!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.