Are Tarot Cards evil?

A friend of mine thinks that Tarot cards are evil, or like witchcraft or something. But I thought Tarot cards were just a fortune-telling game or something. Someone please let me know if using Tarot Cards is evil/bad or not because I bought a deck along time ago and a lot of my classmates got into them and we... show more A friend of mine thinks that Tarot cards are evil, or like witchcraft or something.
But I thought Tarot cards were just a fortune-telling game or something.

Someone please let me know if using Tarot Cards is evil/bad or not because I bought a deck along time ago and a lot of my classmates got into them and we were using them for fun. And I thought they were cool because a lot of my classmates actually said they worked and the cards knew about problems in their lives. But my best friend didn't want to because she said it's evil and we'll go to hell for it.