What team was the most impressive yesterday? least impressive?

It is that time once again for your picks on the most/least impressive teams from yesterday's crazy college football games. Should be interesting : )

Most Impressive - South Carolina (beat the #1 team), Florida State (absolutely dominated a good Miami team)

Least Impressive - Bama (O-line gave up more sacks in one game than they have all season), Miami (manhandled), Michigan (you would have thought that they would have shown up for the game against their in-state rivals)

@ Dennis - Good teams find ways to win which is what Ohio St has been doing. Your distaste for them is clouding the reality that Ohio St is a legit contender for the National Championship.

Never have understood why users go to a question and give a thumbs down without answering the question.

Can't really agree with Georgia as the most impressive. They played Tennessee.... enough said!

@ ED - All teams have bad games and to run the gauntlet in the SEC is pretty tough. I agree with the fact that they are still one of the best teams in the nation and they are going to be pretty tough to beat from here on out.

Best Answer

Most impressive: USC, #19 beat #1, nuff said.

Least impressive: Alabama. Watching that game was truly painful. I don't think Bama played nearly as well as they have so far this season. Very disapointing. But no reason not to be optimistic about the rest of the season. Maybe we'll meet them again this December. I just hope it doesn't turn out the same way.

Source(s): Roll Tide till I die!!

Least Impressive: Texas - The Longhorns have lost 4 out the last 5 games. If the Nebraska receivers hadn't dropped so many passes, it would have been 5 straight loses. Most Impressive: Nebraska - Huskers score 24 points in the 1st quarter against the #6 ranked team. Roy Helu, Jr. set an all-time Nebraska single game rushing record with 307 yards.

• GTAP!!

Most South Carolina-beating the #1

Least Michigan-looked ugly!

I agree South Carolina was impressive. It was too superior SEC teams clashing and one eventually had to win.

Leas impressive. Ohio State. They have failed to impress me all season and I wish they would lose now to avoid the inevitable "Oh Ohio State is amazing they are going to face (Insert SEC champion here) in the National Championship and destroy them.

Final Score: SEC Champion: 35 Ohio State : 7

• MFFL

South Carolina. Anytime you beat a ranked team by two touchdowns that's impressive, but they did that to the best team in the country.

most impressive georiga

least impressive bama