What to do in Seattle?
What should I do in Seattle? I am planning on going there again in either March or April 2011. I have been there before and have already done these things: Blake Island, Space Needle, Duck Tours, Underground Tour, Pike's Place, Village Theatre in Issaquah, Experience Music Project/Science Fiction Museum, Seattle Aquarium, Seattle Center, and the Gum Wall.
and I would like to know what to do other than those things.
- ToriLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Wow, sounds like you've already seen and done a lot of the great things there are in Seattle, but here are some additional ideas:
1. Take a Washington State Ferry to Bainbridge Island
2.. Walk along the Waterfront
3. Ballard Locks
4. Visit the Fremont Neighborhood and check out the troll
5. University of Washington campus - Burke Museum, rent a canoe and paddle around foster island
6. Museum of Flight
7. Seattle Art Museum
8. Pacific Science Center
9. Woodland Park Zoo
10. Museum of History and Industry
11. Tour of Safeco Field or Qwest Field
12. Snoqualmie Falls (ought to be quite impressive in the spring)
13. Consider taking the Victoria Clipper to the San Juan islands or Victoria, BC
You also might want to check out some of the beautiful parks - Discovery Park, Volunteer Park, Seward Park, Golden Gardens, Alki Beach, Magnusson Park, The Arboretum, etc.
Here's some links with more ideas:
- Kevin7Lv 71 decade ago
You consult the chamber of commerce in Seattle for an answer