I lied to my ex from the get go.. I feel so horrible cause I love her so much. We dated from 3 years...?

I feel horrible. I need her in my life. She's my best friend in the entire world.. and she really means the entire world too me and I need her back more than anybody can know. I just wanted her to like me because she was so different so great I didn't want her liking some other guy.... and I made up something dumb from the get go and it just escalated and piled up and honestly it was so freakin dumb and yeah I don't want her hating me. I need her. I really do. I'm slowly going insane here. The sense of guilt in my head and stomach is overbearing. Also worth noting I have bipolar so it's eating more than ever... slowly killing me. I want her back sooooo bad. :( :(

Update:

I feel horrible. I need her in my life. She's my best friend in the entire world.. and she really means the entire world too me and I need her back more than anybody can know. I just wanted her to like me because she was so different so great I didn't want her liking some other guy.... and I made up something dumb from the get go and it just escalated and piled up and honestly it was so freakin dumb and yeah I don't want her hating me. I need her. I really do. I'm slowly going insane here. The sense of guilt in my head and stomach is overbearing. Also worth noting I have bipolar so it's eating more than ever... slowly killing me. I want her back sooooo bad. :( :( Iied about me being cousins with a well semi famous person *musician* he's not popular really. Semi.. but yeah I dedicated some of his songs to her saying they were mine cause they were exactly what I wanted to say. I always looked down at myself so I thought that would win her over. I am such a loser for it. Beating myself up

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Ken
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Apologize for all your mistakes and ask her for a new start.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeah, Just go to her and apologize to her let her know that you just want ther friendship back because now you have to work at getting her trust back and yo cant get that done all at once its gona take time, time, time...and honesty, just let her know how stupid you where and the reason you did it was because you wanted her in your life.

• 9 years ago

My ex boyfriend did this exact same thing, except his lies were probably worse. You are weak for not telling her for 3 years; she's probably questioning who you even are, can't trust you, your relationship was built on a lie....etc....You sound just like him.

You will need to list more information in additional details and I will check back and help you with it further.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.