My Pitbull killed one of the smaller dogs?

I have had my APBT since she was 2-3 weeks old. When she started getting bigger me and my boyfriend put her out with the other dogs. We payed a lot of attention to her and still do. We play with her and feed her. One day my boyfriend went out to see what the dogs were up to, and found one of the dogs dead. I... show more I have had my APBT since she was 2-3 weeks old. When she started getting bigger me and my boyfriend put her out with the other dogs. We payed a lot of attention to her and still do. We play with her and feed her.
One day my boyfriend went out to see what the dogs were up to, and found one of the dogs dead. I have no idea why she did it or what made her react in such a manner.
Can someone help or has an idea on why she might have done that?
What can i do to prevent this from happening again?
Update: For those getting smart i know its a Pit but obviously some of you guys assume all Pits are killers.
And i know the dog is dead im not in depression ok. I am asking a Simple question. Have a problem don't answer.