Which is better? Kelly's Heroes or The Dirty Dozen?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I'm not big on war movies, but "Kelly's Heroes" was better. It was a little more "over the top" than Marvin's movie,( less gritty) but it was kinda rockin' and rollin'a little better. "Kelly" was a much better vehicle for Eastwood than "Dozen" was for Marvin.

Does that answer your question, punk?

• ?

That depends upon if you like your war movies lighthearted or grim. Really, this is too tough a question to answer. After all, "Kelly's Heroes" has Clint Eastwood, but "Dirty Dozen" has Lee Marvin AND Charles Bronson, if I remember correctly. It's hard to get more bad-assed than that.

• J

The Dirty Dozen by far

• ?

I loved Kelly's Heroes, especially the pink tank, lol

The Dirty Dozen,but I think Hogan's Heroes topped both of them!

"Klink you idiot!"

• Hannah

the dirty dozen

• Donny

Kelly's Heroes

it's always been a favorite of mine