Akash asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know any free game codes for the McDonalds Monopoly game?

I was just wondering if anyone had any free game codes for the 2010 McDonalds Monopoly game. However, if someone isn't playing the game, I'll gladly accept your game piece codes. Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

You can email the codes at akashsingers@yahoo.com

Favorite Answer

CHANCEMONOP

MCRFREECODE

MCDWEMISSYU

I6L6V4N4T10

All of these codes work. Anyone can use these codes for McD Monopoly online game: PLAYATMCD.COM

I'm sorry, but I don't have any McDonald's monopoly codes or pieces. Unfortunately certain rare pieces, such as Boardwalk, are the ones most people are looking for. Many people ask for pieces and codes here, and most people are looking for the same ones. With these games they make fairly certain that it is unlikely people will get the complete set that they want, and with this round the ones you need are probably the ones same ones that others need and that will make it impossible for everyone. Usually with these games very few big prizes are ever claimed. These contests are really a gimmick to get people to buy more stuff.

I6L6V4N4T10---this was a free code listed on Freebies4mom.com

Worked for me!

Source(s): Freebies4mom.com

People with random code generators have already played all the possible combinations ,sorry):

• tanaka

Freebies4mom.com

12345