Favorite quotes from a book, song, movie, tv show etc?

Name the book, song movie, tv show :)

mine is:

Book: Mortal Instruments: "Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'

Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."

..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."

"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting."

— Cassandra Clare (City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1))

Song: Perfect two by auburn

haha i lovee tht homer simpson quote thumbs up 4 tht one :)

Favorite Answer

"Kill my boss? Dare I live the American Dream?" - Homer Simpson.

book: diary of anne frank (these are the last words in it)- "i get cross, then sad, and finally end up turning my heart inside out, the bad part on the outside and the good part on the inside, and keep trying to find a way to become what i'd like to be and what i could be if..... if only there were no other people in the world" i just think about how that could have been me.

song: any beatles song really has amazing quotes :)

movie: "i now declare this bridge open!" -john lennon in A Hard Day's Night.

:D

<3 give peace a chance!

Book:

"I said you were not hardly Alice," He corrected her "But you're much more like her now. In fact, you're almost Alice." (you can guess where it's from :P)

Movie:

"Maybe it's one of those unidentified flying cupcakes!"- Ringo Starr from the movie Yellow Submarine

TV show:

"Whoa he's like a heavy metal ninja!"- John Henson from Wipeout

Song:

Strawberry Fields Forever by The Beatles. Just the whole song is amazing :)

"Never again, well never again, they gave us two shots to the back of the head and we're all dead now." -MCR - I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

"But does anyone notice? But does anyone care? And if I had the guts, to put this to your head. But would anything matter if you're already dead?" -MCR - Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

"What's the worst that I could say? Things are better if I stay. So long and goodnight, so long and goodnight..." -MCR - Helena

"(Say goodbye) to the hearts you break and all the cyanide you drank." -MCR - To The End

...and many, many more.

"I cannot live without my life, I cannot live without my soul." - Book:Wuthering Heights By: Emily Bronte

"Love can touch us one time, and last for a lifetime, and never let go till we're gone." - Song: My heart will go on (Titanic theme)- Celine Dion

"Do you love me because I am beautiful? Or am I beautiful because you love me?"- Movie: Cinderella

"There are certain people who come into your life, and leave a mark... Their place in you hear is tender; a bruise of longing, a pulse of unfinished business. Just hearing their names pushes and pulls at you in a hundred ways, and when you try to define those hundred ways, describe them even to yourself, words are usless." - Book: Sweethearts By: Sara Zarr

• ////

We live as we dream - alone. Book: Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad. Song: Gang of Four.

• Wiggy

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations.

Specials by Scott Westerfeld: "Freedom has a way of destroying things." -Tally Youngblood

"If the sky is the limit, then why is there foot prints on the moon?"- I don't know

Movie- "want to play a game?"- the saw movies

aaaaaarrrrrrr! that be "Take All Ye Can! Give Nothin' Back!" from Pirates of the Caribbean thar matey! SAVVY? ;)