Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

which middle for Alice?

Alice Magnolia

Alice Bluebell

Alice Marigold

Thanks !

Favorite Answer

Alice Magnolia :)

A long, frilly, elegant name pairs really well with a shorter, more popular name like Alice. The flow is lovely.

Alice Marigold is pretty too, although I prefer the -a ending of Magnolia. Bluebell seems trendier than the other two.

Alice Magnolia

What a coincidence! I have Alice Marigold on my extended list :) She was one of the first Alice combos I ever came up with. That being said, I'm obviously super biased here lol.

To me, Alice Marigold is a light, summery, feminine combo and she makes me smile! Alice is just perfection for me; she's streamlined, feminine and light, with an interesting mix of whimsicality and simplicity. I think she'd age absolutely perfectly. Marigold complements her beautifully, with her more sunny, buoyant, cheerful feel, and her interesting classic feel. Essentially, I think she's fresh, feminine and elegant with a little bit of spunkiness in her.

:)

Alice Marigold is lovely. Magnolia & Bluebell both sound silly to me, sorry.

Alice Magnolia is stunning :) I adore the name Alice, and, contrary to the people that think "TWILIGHT!", I think "WONDERLAND!", which gives me warm, happy feelings♥ Alice Marigold would be my second choice, it is absolutely gorgeous, as well.

Source(s): JESUS LOVES YOU!<3
  • ?

Alic Magnolia is godd

alice magnolia