Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

ladies, home cook meal or dine out? What do you prefer?

Curious

pce

5 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on my mood, but dining out is nice because someone else prepares it and cleans up after it...I don't mind cooking sometimes, but I don't get any real pleasure from it (I just cook to keep from starving, because I enjoy eating)...

• 9 years ago

Home cook meal, I'm more of a casual kind of girl.

Don't like dining out really cause I'm a waitress so the last thing I want to do is finish work at a restaurant and then go back and eat at one.

• 9 years ago

Its really romatic when a guy cooks a meal. It shows he's useful around the house and cares about you. But a resturant is nice to, if you pick the right one.

• 3 years ago

Thanksgiving is my very widespread holiday. it is not approximately presents or dressing up or something. Its approximately eating your self stupid and laying on the settee. What a great day!!!! rather between the terrific issues approximately Thanksgiving is the leftovers day after immediately. actual dinner at domicile. if your mom wont cook dinner youre invited to my domicile... in simple terms dont consume the final piece of apple pie!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.